“It’s a super exciting opportunity to showcase Vermont farms and food to a global audience,” said conference organizer, UVM’s Lisa Chase. “Many of the people coming to Vermont had never even heard of Vermont.”
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Woo... wooo...
More Recent Coverage
For those who are terminally ill, according to Bluestein, moving to another state is an enormous — and potentially impossible — undertaking.
Trooper Robert Zink, of the Shaftsbury Barracks, has pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault. His lawyer, David Sleigh, said they’ve been ready for a jury trial for months.
“GPS is the craziest thing,” said George McRae, who’s helped truck drivers get unstuck on Route 108. “They send these trucks all kind of places that they don’t belong.”
“This is something that is a good reminder of the strength and power of a bear,” a bear biologist said. “But it's not something that should prevent people from thinking they can safely recreate in Vermont's forests.”
- FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers Williston Open House
- Vermont Arts Council offers new Creative Aging Grants
- 2022 NBRC State Economic and Infrastructure Development Grant awards announced
- Mount Ascutney School Board adopts Equity Declaration
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont Sues Pharmaceutical Giant
- Nuclear Medicine camera enhances efficiency at Gifford
- Rep. Maxine Grad to receive 2022 Emerge Vermont Kunin Achievement Award
- The Green Mountain Inn welcomes Emily Boek, Director of Food and Beverage
- Find great employees at the VermontJobs.com Job Fair on Nov. 5
- Another record-setting year for Gifford’s Last Mile