The competitive race tested the popularity of George’s progressive policies, which Kenney argued have gone too far.
- VTDigger: News in pursuit of truth
- Make a Donation
- BusinessVTDigger publishes Vermont business and economic news. We also specialize in coverage of state finances and the impact of tax and budget policy on Vermonters.
- PoliticsVTDigger regularly publishes stories about Vermont politics. We cover state elections, the Vermont Legislature, the governor’s office, state agencies and major political parties. Jasper Craven covers politics for VTDigger. He can be reached at [email protected]
- Criminal JusticeVTDigger covers criminal justice issues including Vermont legal issues, Vermont courts and the Vermont Department of Corrections. Elizabeth Hewitt covers the criminal justice system for VTDigger. She can be reached at [email protected]
- Health CareVTDigger publishes daily stories on health care. We cover the state’s hospitals, the state’s psychiatric care system, the Green Mountain Care Board, insurers, state health care policy, Medicaid and Medicare. Erin Mansfield is VTDigger’s health care reporter. She can be reached at [email protected]
- Energy & EnvironmentVTDigger publishes stories about Vermont environmental issues, including water quality, toxic waste, climate change and biodiversity. Our environmental reporter is Mike Polhamus. He can be reached at [email protected]
- EducationVTDigger publishes a wide range of stories about Vermont’s educational system from early childhood education issues to public and private K-12 schools to higher education. Our education reporter is Tiffany Pache. She can be reached at [email protected]
- People & Places
- Press Releases
- CommentaryCommentary policy VTDigger.org publishes 12 to 18 commentaries a week from a broad range of community sources. All commentaries must include the author’s first and last name, town of residence and a brief biography, including affiliations with political parties, lobbying or special interest groups. We have a minimum length of 400 words. We have found the ideal length is approximately 800 to 1,000 words. We provide some copyediting support, but we do not have the staff to fact-check commentaries. We reserve the right to reject opinions for matters of taste and accuracy. Commentaries are voices from the community and do not represent VTDigger in any way. Please send your commentary to Cate Chant, [email protected] and Anne Galloway, [email protected]
- Letters to the Editor
- Election 2020
- About VTDigger
- Send A Tip